Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Spring Bag

It's that time of the year again. Time to switch to a new bag for the spring.
Of course my bag wish list is super long, but there are two bags I'm seriously considering buying.

Elizabeth & James Cynnie Sling Bag $545
I'm seeing backpacks everywhere! I love this bag because you can wear it as a backpack or a shoulder bag. I haven't seen it in person yet so not sure how easy it is to get things in and out of the bag. This is more in my price range, though I am not sure if it will still be in next year.

LV Pallas Bag $2490
I love this bag, but definitely a bit more pricey. The good thing is it's a classic design that I know I'll use for many years. It can easily go from spring to fall. The bag comes is different pop colors. I think the purple is so pretty, but makes it feel more fall. I would go with the brown one in the front.


image courtesy of NY SPENDER



So what does your spring bag look like? Is there something you are eyeing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment